Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Roaring Valentine


Can you tell I'm behind in my blogging.  I'm now posting the Valentine I made in 2018 for my youngest.  There's always so much going on at that time of year and I took photos but never got it posted.  I made 3x3 inch matchbox packets.  The dinosaur and images are from a Stampin' Up's retired No Bones about it set.  


This is what it looked like when you start to open it up.  I used a glue dot to keep it closed.  The valentine medallion was an old Studio G stamp.  I  wanted the "Roar..." sentiment to fit the flap so I computer generated it.


If you look carefully, the chocolate is a T-rex medallion that I ordered from the local chocolate shop.  I love that place.  I find that you can find pretty much any theme I want.  I use them a lot when I want to decorate birthday cakes to minimize how much piping I need to do.  Everyone is impressed with my Martha Stewart skills and I don't have to do much.

On the back of the matchbox is the label with my son's name and his friend's name.  These were lots of fun to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment