Monday, August 19, 2019

To My Favourite Muggle


I'm still sharing my Valentine's.  I'm only six months behind.  This one was actually made by my oldest son.  He's a Potter Head and was excited when I found these stamps from So Suzy Stamps.  I used mostly scraps for a 3x3 inch base.  He did all the stamping.  The golden snitch was heat embossed.  The local chocolate shop always has the little chocolate frogs available so I was able to get enough for the daycare without even doing a special order.  I love the fact I was able to share my hobby with him.  He then signed his friends' names at the bottom of the side that had the golden snitch and signed his name under the chocolate frog.

Stamps:  So Suzy Stamps for the Harry Potter images; Studio G for the "Happy Valentine's Day"
Paper:  Mostly Gina K's Luxury White scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment