Sunday, August 18, 2019

Guardians of the Valentines

I know, shock and horrors, I'm back.  I wanted to post some of the items I made because I do use it as a catalogue to remind myself of previous projects.  This is a terrible photo but I had finished at 11:30 p.m. on Feb. 13th for the next day.  I was so proud of this idea and figured it was worth sharing even if the photo is terrible.  My youngest was obsessed with Guardians of the Galaxy so I decided to do what I could with what I had.  I used up scraps for everything and managed to not purchase anything for these.  The pencils and erasers came from my teaching stash.  He was happy with them even if my husband thought my racoon needed a rocket launcher. 


Stamps: The racoon was a  MFT "Who's that Girl" set about hiking.  It's so long retired.
               The moon is a Clearly Besotted stamp from "Out of this World"
Sentiments:  Computer generated
Paper:  All scraps from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment