Sunday, August 18, 2019

Fairytale Agenda



I was given this agenda in February but I didn't particularly like the cover.  The word feminist means so many different things to people and it made me uncomfortable as something that I would be using and others would be judging so I wanted to make a change.

I found this sentiment in my stash.  It's an old one from Paper Makeup.  I love it but it doesn't always work for a card.  However, it is such a wonderful sentiment to look at each day as I go about my day-to-day.  I embossed it in gold embossing powder to match the writing at the bottom of the book.  I did cover it in a self-sticking laminate sheet but it peeled off almost immediately.  However, six months later, the book is still looking great and the medallions haven't started to peel at all.  I love score tape!

Stamps:  Sentiment - Paper Makeup, Stampin' Up - Daydream Medallions
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Versamark





No comments:

Post a Comment