Wednesday, March 18, 2020

A Little Thanks Amidst the Crazy

I'm hoping everyone is staying safe and healthy amid all the craziness right now.  I'm on spring break but it looks like students will be off indefinitely.  I am told I will be working but I don't know what that will look like after spring break.

Needless to say, crafting is a relaxing way to spend a bit of the day.  I started pulling out items from the bottom drawer of my craft cupboard.  It has all my saved images from cards, images my kids have previously coloured and items that were pre-stamped.  I found a bunch of items that my kids coloured ages ago and probably wish I'd lost.


I like the cheery colours and a thank you card is a nice focus rather than the doom and gloom going on.  Hopefully my kids will decide to do some colouring with me over the next few days but at least 'til then they are doing some yard work.

Challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges - One for the Boys (Since one of my boys coloured it, they will get to use the card)
Make My Monday - Something Tropical
Inkspirational - Animals



4 comments:

  1. Super cute card.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, MMM DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card with the beautiful background. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to use the kids artwork. Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley challenge this time.

    Debbie
    Dream Valley DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, glad you are able to spend crafty time with your little (not so little anymore!) ones :-)

    ReplyDelete