Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Perfectly Panda


I had fun with the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week and since it helped me to use 3 different patterned papers, my New Years' goal for the year, I decided to give it a second shot.  (If you didn't see my first card, you can see it here).  I used the same stamps and the same layout.  I love how changing the papers gave it a completely different feel.  This green and pink layout was my favourite one - it just seemed a bit cleaner.

The card is going to one of my students as a Valentine's Day thank you.  They really do enjoy getting happy mail and I really do believe that if I want them to learn about the importance of being gracious, it needs to be modelled.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday
2 Crafty Critter Crazies
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - February
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Cut it Up - Love is in the Air

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, great paper choice. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is very sweet and i like the green paper!
    Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete