Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Valentines' Thanks

I needed some thank you cards for my students who were so generous at Valentine's Day.  They get so excited when they get mail at home.

I am trying to use some of my stamps that haven't seen love recently.  I don't think I've ever used this panda.  I liked how this one reinforced the Valentine's theme and helped me to use some of the papers that have been in my stash since before my children were born.  Let's just say they aren't little anymore! I find using patterned patter challenging and it is my New Years' goal to bust some of that patterned paper stash.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday
2 Crafty Critter Crazies
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - February
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Cut it Up - Love is in the Air
Use Your Stuff - Circles

6 comments:

  1. I'm a retired teacher and so I know how much a card means to a student. No wonder you received so much love on Valentine's Day!

    Such a precious card. I love how you placed that leaf die behind the focal image.

    Thanks for sharing your Love is in the Air project with us at Cut it Up.

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, love your panda - so cute! And, such a great background design. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute panda and I love all the diecuts you used. Your student will LOVE IT! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card with great patterned paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card, cute image.
    Thank you for participating in our Anything Goes The Brown Sugar Challenge

    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki{My Blog} >/a>/a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Thank you for joining the Sketch Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete