Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Bubblegum Ice-Cream


Day 4 of recreating cards from the new Stampin' Up catalogue.  In case you haven't been following along, I'm not a demo and not affiliated in any way.  I simply couldn't afford to go shopping and decided to play along with what I have.

I liked a lot of the cards on page 42 so expect me to play with some of them later.  This one is based on the ice cream version on the middle of the page.  I thought it was adorable and remembered I had this ice-cream cone that I'd never used from an old Sale-A-Bration set, Honeycomb Happiness.  This was awesome because I had also forgotten I had a balloon stamp and you will be seeing it in a few days.

Now my ice-cream cone image is slightly bigger so I ended up changing the layout a bit to fit a standard A4 card rather than the square card shone.  I changed out the DP to some dollarstore stuff I had in my drawer.  Surprise, I had no twine so added more rhinestones.  It was great to use up some of the pink ones I've had floating around for what must be close to 10 years.  The sentiment also came from the same set.

All in all, I like my version better!

No comments:

Post a Comment