Thursday, May 7, 2020

Grateful




I am really grateful that I was able to make these masks.  These twenty are the result of a donation of needles I was given.  I had run out of sewing needles and placed three different orders from three different locations on Easter Sunday.  None of the orders have arrived yet.  I had my brother put a call out on Facebook and thankfully two women came to my rescue.  I was especially grateful because one also gave me a large cone of white thread.  Every white threaded tie after this picture is going to be thanks to my new cone of thread.  The lamb fabric was also donated.  Aren't they cheery?   The purple fabric was given to me by my cousin and the green fabric was in my stash.  It's actually a Christmas one that says "Joy to the World" but you only really notice the gold musical notes.

If you are interested in the story of the mask making or want links for the pattern, they can be found in my earlier post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment